Are you looking for a job as language instructor? ｜EuroLingual (Umeda & Fukushima) School
Work with Us!
Part-time Language Instructors Wanted
To expand our team of language instructors, we are in search of talented professionals to teach:
Competitive wages, based on qualifications and experience.
Flexible, part time.
Ideal candidates for the program will possess these characteristics:
- Valid working visa with at least 6 month left. We currently do not sponsor work visa for these jobs,
- Native speaker with a perfect knowledge of your language (C2 level of CEFR)
- University diploma in the language field,
- Value of local culture and diversity,
- Willing to be trained in and application of in-house teaching method.
- Actual teaching practice with real learners (not just “peer teaching” of other course trainees)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in teams,
- Friendliness, responsibility, diligence, enthusiasm.
- Desire to improve professionally.
Not Required, but Advantageous
- Japanese language ability, as well as teaching experience is helpful, but NOT necessary.
- Training in modern methodology.
- Training in “language awareness” (including grammar)
- Foreign language experience in Japan would be an asset.
How To Apply
If you are interested in teaching for our school, please, send us the following information:
- CV and cover letter in English including your nationality, birthday date, degree and photo.
- Visa status and expiration date,
- Your availability (days and time).
Once we receive your application and resume, we will consider them. We will then send you the result as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please first check your \’spam\’ or \’bulk\’ email folders before getting back into contact with us. When invited for an in-person or Skype interview with one on our Academic Team Leaders, we will ask you to prepare sample lesson plan reflecting your teaching approach.
Assuming that your interview is successful and that we make you a job offer, then we will arrange your start date, invite you to an orientation meeting and discuss the terms of your job.
Please be aware that we will need to collect copies of the following documents if held:
- Language certificates
- Degree certificate or transcripts
Equal Opportunity Policy
EuroLingual confirms its commitment to a comprehensive policy of Equal Opportunities in recruitment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities. The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant should receive less favorable treatment on any grounds not relevant to good recruitment practice.
We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the basis of gender including transgender, marital status or civil partnerships, sexual identity, religion and belief, political opinion, race, colour, nationality or ethnic origin, work pattern, age, disability or HIV/AIDS status, socio-economic background, spent convictions, trade union activity or membership on the basis of having or not having dependents, or any other irrelevant grounds.