Private Lessons (Italian･Spanish･ French･English･German･Portuguese･ Russian)｜EuroLingual School
Individual tuition intensifies rapid learning because teachers can devote themselves to the specific learning needs of the student.
Considering the extreme flexibility of the schedule and attendance, it is particularly suitable for busy people and for those who, for professional or personal reasons, must learn quickly and with excellent results.
The student has the right to choose subjects for study (art, literature, music, poetry, history, cultural and social life, business, etc.). The students may also choose the number of hours and the times of lessons, these being previously agreed with the Secretary.
Private Lessons: Pros and Cons
- Because it is one-to-one, the instructor can understand the students well, and the students can ask as many questions as they want
- You can talk a lot, the level up speed is the fastest compared with other lessons
- Because there are no other students, relax and relax in a state of no mind, work at your own pace, customize the lesson
- You can become accustomed to foreign communication
- It is relatively easy to correct incorrect expressions correctly
- Tuition fee is higher than other courses
- It is difficult to compare the level of share or level of learning content with other students, and it is difficult to grasp their weaknesses and progress of learning
- There is no stimulation or influence by other friends, it is difficult to keep motivation
- There are few opportunities to encounter various expression methods, and it is impossible to conduct debate in multiplayer
- A certain level is required for an efficient approach
In addition, private lessons are suitable for the following people:
- You really want to be able to speak a foreign language
- Even if it costs some money, you want to learn a foreign language properly
- Go to your own goals and build a study plan
- You want to reach a higher level
- You are aiming for multilingual acquisition
Private lessons are individual education, group lessons are difficult to adjust, it is easy to change the contents of the lesson according to your learning progress and situation.
Lesson fee is higher than group lesson, but it can be said that it is a lesson method that you can expect to learn a foreign language effectively.
The proper lesson style will be different for each due to various factors such as the character of the person who studies a foreign language, the living environment and so on.
Private Lessons · Semi-Private Lessons · Group Lessons: It is important to consider the advantages and disadvantages of each, and choose the learning style that suits you.
Private Lesson Advantages
Choose your favourite
Arrange lesson content
according to your speed!
High quality classes
at a low price!
Both at school and
Online lessons are OK!
A native lecturer trained with the EuroLingual method will teach you by 1:1 lesson. For those who are far from our school or those who are busy and unable to take a fee, we offer online lessons combined with lessons at school.
Student and teacher can adjust the schedule and then make his/her reservations for the convenient date and time. Then, it is most suitable for those who are particularly busy. If you wish, you can also fix the lesson day and the time.
Lesson can be canceled until 18 o’clock on two days before the scheduled lesson. That lesson can be transferred for a later date (Please be aware that cancellation on the day after the prescribed time and the day before will be considered a given lesson).
Do multilingual lessons
as you want!
At EuroLingual you can learn many European languages simultaneously, such as: Italian, Spanish, French, English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, etc.
Use our services and
have a steady skill up!
Since we can have various services (study abroad support, events, etc.) offered by our school as a member, the environment for skill up and enjoyable learning is also given.
in a Trial Lesson!
You can actually take a trial lesson and decide whether or not to start the lesson.
Cost: 3,500 yen
(*refunded at the time of admission, becomes completely free!).
EuroLingual + EuroCulture
Now you can combine EuroLingual and EuroCulture Lessons! Language courses (EuroLingual) are basically taken in both EuroLingual-Umeda and EuroLingual-Fukushima, and cultural courses (EuroCulture) are basically taken in Fukushima school.
You can choose from attending at both schools or affiliated schools. You can arrange it as you like within the number of times, and different lessons every month. See here the price list of combined private language lessons and cultural courses.
New: Campaign 50% Off Entrance Fee!
Private Lesson Monthly Price List
Min x Classes
|50 min x 2 classes|
|50 min x 3 classes|
|50 min x 4 classes|
|80 min x 4 classes|
|110 min x 4 classes|
|110 min x 6 classes|