Singing Lessons: Learn singing pronuntiation at EuroLingual School!
Eurolingual offers the Singing Lessons (Diction Course) for people who are interested in following a career in singing or for those who want to improve their level in language.
For singers, especially for classical singers, it is very important to master a thorough technical ability and dominance over his pronunciation, synchronization and tone.
For other language learners, music connects across cultures and can break down barriers. Sometimes learning languages is like learning a musical instrument. Learning the lyrics of a song helps you expand your vocabulary and teach you some slang/typical phrases. Singing can actually help you to reduce your foreign-sounding accent! Music will help you to improve your language skills!
A native teacher of our staff with experience in music will assist you:
- To get the correct pronunciation and correct emission of the letters, vowels, syllables, etc.,
- To teach the analysis and classification of phonemes,
- To perform opera arias (diction and interpretation of lyrics and characters),
- To do exercises on body language and posture and other important elements needed for effective communication,
- To use a microphone and a record system in order to increase the ability of the student to listen to his own voice not just in the acquisition of correct pronunciation but also in the techniques of public speaking, etc.
Music courses are offered on one-to-one basis. This allows students to reach their aims in accordance with their needs. Singing courses are also offered in combination with General Language Courses.
Singing Lesson Monthly Price List
Min x Classes
|50 min x 2 classes||
|50 min x 3 classes||
|50 min x 4 classes||
|80 min x 4 classes||
|110 min x 4 classes||
|110 min x 6 classes||