Translation, Proofreading and Editing for: Italian･Spanish･French･English･German･ Portuguese･Russian｜EuroLingual School
EuroLingual offers translations from and into all major European languages on request. From letters with feelings to technical and academic treatises that require accuracy, as well as various documents such as family register copies and resident’s cards, while valuing the nuances of each sentence and word. Experts will be responsible for translating.
Please contact us for more information.
What we offer:
- Translations of brochures, tenders, advertisements, and any other material,
- Verifying content for meaning, style and clarity,
- Native speaker proofreaders with specialized knowledge,
- Consideration of any cultural and regional nuances,
- Serbo-Croatian and
- Minimum Rate – € 40
- General -Translation – € 0.13 per word of the source text (Russian, Serbo-Croatian and Ukrainian € 0.15 ) (normally 6 days)
- Specialized -Translation – € 0.15 per word of the source text (German, Portuguese, Russian, Serbo-Croatian and Ukrainian € 0.17)
- Surcharge for urgency (4 days) – 20% of total.
Proofreading and Editing
Whether you’re publishing a manuscript, preparing a business report or composing an important commercial newsletter, a thorough proofread and edit is a vitally important part of the process. While there are many proofreading services everywhere, it’s important to know what you should expect from these services before making a decision.
We utilise the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word so that you will see all of the amendments that we have made.
Things we check in proof-reading service include:
- Spelling Errors
- Grammar Mistakes
- Punctuation and Quotation Marks
- Typographical Errors
- Comma usage and Capitalization
Things we check in content editing service include, as said above, our copyediting service covers both substantive and structural editing. The major checks performed by our copyeditor include:
- All aspects of grammar, spelling and typo errors
- Adherence to a particular style-guide
- Consistency of structure
- Clarity of Content
- Conciseness and completeness
- Factual or statistical error
- Copyright issue and uniqueness of the content
- Suitability with the targeted niche
- Overall presentation of the content
- Relevancy of headings and captions to the core message or purpose of the copy
Material and format
Our content editing service covers both text and structural editing. We proofread the content to ensure its readability, accuracy and overall quality, regardless of the type of content such as marketing brochure, website copy, academic paper, blog, case study, legal document and SEO landing page. We also take orders to proofread e-books and manuscripts.
We can also take editing and proofreading work for your content to be published on various social media platforms like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus. We also offer the service for your emails and newsletters so as to help you ensure you get the right message conveyed to your targeted audience.
We accept documents in the following formats:
- Word Format
- Power Point Slides
- Google Docs
How it works at EuroLingual
- You submit content editing or proofreading request
- We match the right editor or proofreader from our team
- We update you with delivery timeframe
It’s FAST and AFFORDABLE!
On top of all, our editor will also track all changes done in the given content document, whether it is small typo corrections or major rewrites.
Hire our professional editors and proofreaders TODAY.
A right editor and a proof-reader can remarkably transform your content making it more readable, purpose-oriented, flawless and visually attractive. Even a small error can ruin your business credibility over the web.
So, what are you waiting for? Request a price quote for our copyediting and proofreading service.